WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH MORE? READY. SET. SAVE
Ready. Set. Save . Spend AED 1,00 and above to receive 10% back on the Festival City Mall Gift Card from 26th – 28th November.
Terms and Conditions
• This promotion is valid from 26th – 28th Nov 2020
• Spend a minimum of AED 1000 or more at Dubai Festival City Mall and receive a 10% cashback on Festival City Mall Gift Card.
• Customer must show original receipts from any retailers at Dubai Festival City Mall to customer service desk to avail the promotion. Banks and currency exchange receipts will not be accepted.
• A maximum of one (1) gift card per day per customer
• A maximum of 200 customers per day can avail the offer
• Customers can provide multiple receipts which should be equivalent to a minimum spend of AED 1000 or more at Dubai Festival City Mall, all receipt shall be valid within the same day.
• Spend of AED 10,000 or more will be set at a cashback reward of AED 1,000.
• 10% cashback on Festival City Mall Gift Card cannot be split, in cash nor be transferred or use to pay the issuance fee.
• The Card will cease to be valid twelve months from the date of purchase/issuance; this is referred to as the ‘expiry date’. For clarity, the phrase “Expires 1 Year from Purchase” is printed on the face of the Card. On the expiry date, the card will cease to function, and you will not be entitled to use the Card unless you contact customer services to request that the Card be extended in accordance with the User Guide. If you do not contact Customer Services to request that the Card be extended, the Available Funds at the expiry date will be forfeited.
• The gift card can only be sold to individuals over the age of 18 through the Customer Services Desks.
• We may carry out Identification Checks before we issue the gift card. We do this to combat fraud and money laundering and to assist us in identifying you in the event that your card is lost or stolen. Identification is only retained for as long as is necessary for the purposes of administering the Card.
• Customer must present a valid ID (Emirates ID for UAE residence or Passport copy for tourists) along with their debit or credit card to avail the promotion.
• The customer’s name in ID and Debit/Credit details should match, if not the customer is not eligible to avail the promotion
• If you fail to provide us with the requested identification, or if at our sole discretion we are not satisfied with the evidence you have presented to us, we reserve the right not to issue a gift card to you. Our decision shall be final and we shall not be obliged to provide a reason for refusing to issue a gift card to you.
• The gift card is a stored value card which allows you to access the Available Funds. The Card does not constitute a checking, savings or other bank account and is not connected in any way to any other account you may have with us.
• The gift card cannot be used to withdraw cash at ATMs or from banks, to carry out mail order, internet or other non-face-to-face transactions, as a guarantee of payment, or as an arrangement for periodic billing. There is no credit line associated with the prepaid gift Card and it cannot be re-loaded
• Your gift card will be issued to you on the basis of the required information that you have provided, based on the type of Card issued and you agree to provide accurate personal information and to advise us of any changes as soon as possible so that our records remain correct. You should update any changes to your personal information by following the instructions in the User Guide or as we may notify you from time to time
• As a customer, you are responsible for all gift card issued to you under the Agreement and for any fees or charges that these Cards may incur.
• We may at our sole discretion issue, restrict or withdraw any number of gift cards that relate to you.
• The gift card is and will at all times, remain our property and must be returned to us immediately upon request
• At the time of availing the promo gift card, customers has to sign on an agreement in which the terms and conditions of this card are mentioned.
• Customers are required to be physically present at the time of presenting original receipt. No gift card will be given unless the customers is physically present at the customer service desk
• Dubai Festival City Mall is not liable for any misuse, stolen, fraudulent transaction, loss and damage of card
• By participating in this promotion, you are allowing Dubai Festival City Mall and Al-Futtaim Group to get in touch with you on any future events and offers. This will be done in a form of email or SMS.
• Gift vouchers exchanged for gift cards are not eligible for promotion
• SMS receipts, photocopy, duplicate or credit and debit card receipts is not allowed and acceptable
• Maximum Spend of 10,000 to get 10% cashback
• A spend of 10,000 dhs or more is will only get 10% cashback
• Supermarkets (carrefour) and minimarkets receipts are not acceptable
Dubai Festival City Mall reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry into the promotion indicates acceptance of these rules. We also reserve the right to cancel the promotion at any time without any official or prior notice.