AED 50 RIPE BY THE BAY VOUCHERS UP FOR GRABS
What are you waiting for? Start your shopping spree today! Valid until Feb 15, 2022. *T&C’s apply
Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is valid from 15 December 2021 – 15 February 2022.
Visit RIPE by the Bay
2. This is only valid at Ripe by The Bay kiosks.
3. This promotion is only valid during weekdays, from Monday to Thursday (10am-10pm).
4. The F&B voucher can only be collected from the EXPO counter at Link Bridge.
5. For every spend made at any retail kiosk at Ripe by The Bay, customers will receive 1 loyalty card.
6. One stamp per receipt, per transaction, at no minimum spend.
7. Customers must complete three stamps within the 6-week period.
8. Only spends made at Ripe by The Bay from Monday to Thursday will get a stamp, to receive an AED 50 F&B voucher. However, customers must be able to provide a valid original hardcopy invoice/receipt for each stamp to be eligible for a voucher. Photocopies or paper receipts will not be accepted.
9. The AED 50 F&B voucher is only valid at the F&B kiosks/trucks at Ripe by The Bay.
10. The AED 50 F&B voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only.
11. In the event of loss or damage to the loyalty card or AED 50 F&B voucher, neither will be re-issued by Ripe by The Bay kiosks or the customer service team.
12. The AED 50 F&B voucher is not valid to be partially used. Customers must redeem the full amount and pay any extra amount above AED 50. F&B kiosks will not give change for purchases below AED 50.
13. AED 50 F&B vouchers can only be redeemed at one single F&B kiosk, at Ripe by The Bay. The voucher cannot be used at multiple F&B kiosks.
14. Dubai Festival City Mall has the right to reject loyalty cards that are forged, defaced, photocopied, or tampered with.
15. Only 1 F&B voucher per customer, per day, can be availed.
16. Loyalty cards must be given to customer service in exchange for the AED 50 F&B voucher.
17. Customers will have to fill out an E-form to receive their voucher. If all the required information is not available, the customer will not be eligible to participate.
18. All customers are required to retain their dining receipts for verification purposes.
19. No receipt/bill will be accepted in SMS form – physical copy of receipts should be presented to the customer service team for verification purposes.
20. There is strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue.
21. Dubai Festival City Mall is not responsible if a loyalty card or AED 50 F&B voucher is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
22. Only customers who are 18 years and above are eligible to join this promotion.
23. Customer service staff will stamp the loyalty card for validation. Customer service staff has the right to reject a receipt if it does not meet the verification requirements.
24. Each winner must provide valid proof of identity, which shall include either a valid Emirates ID for residents or a valid original passport for tourists.
25. Photocopies of the loyalty card will not be valid.
26. Each customer agrees that Dubai Festival City Mall shall be entitled to contact him or her with email offers at the expiration of the promotion but shall be entitled to unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.
27. Dubai Festival City Mall has the right to reject any customers who are rude, disrespectful, or displaying inappropriate behaviour towards the promotion.
28. By participating in this promotion, you are giving permission to Dubai Festival City Mall and Al-Futtaim Group to get in touch with you on any future events and offers. This will be done in the form of an email or SMS.
Dubai Festival City Mall reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry into the promotion indicates acceptance of these rules. We also reserve the right to cancel the promotion at any time without any official notice.