How To Arrive
Dubai Festival City is just 30mins from any major area of Dubai and the closest mall to Dubai International Airport (just 15mins by taxi).
- From Sharjah/Ajman on Ittihad Street towards Dubai International Airport on the left approaching Garhoud Bridge take left lane and ramp off the bridge into the Rebat street below, then follow the signs to Dubai Festival City.
- From Bur Dubai, take the Garhoud Bridge then follow the signs to Dubai Festival City Mall.
- From International City, take Emirates Rd., then right to Al Rebbat St, from Al Rebbat St. follow the signs to Dubai Festival City Mall.
- From Dubai Al – Ain road crossing over Emirates and Al khail road becomes Oud Metha with Al Wasl Hospital on right. Take next exit right to Al Garhoud Bridge in right lane over the bridge and take first exit right then next right and right again into Dubai Festival City.
- Via Business Bay Crossing, follow the airport sign, then take Festival Centre exit after Al Jadaf exit.
- From the Dubai International Airport, follow the direction for Garhoud and Al Rehad Street. Once on Al Rehad, take the first exit toward Dubai Festival City on the left and make a right turn at the traffic light. The hotel is on the right.
- From the Sharjah Airport drive along Emirates road 311 towards Abu Dhabi. Take Exit 55 (Deira, Al Garhoud) to Al Rebat road, follow the sign Dubai Festival City.
- From Abu Dhabi International Airport, drive along Emirates road 311 towards Sharjah. Take Exit 55(Deira, Al Garhoud) to Al Rebat road, follow the sign Dubai Festival City or Festival Centre.
- Bus Number 44 : Guests from Ghubaiba Bus Station, Bank Street Bur Dubai, Karama, Oud Metha can take this bus to reach Festival Centre
- Bus Number 53: Guests from Deira Gold Souk, Fish Roundabout, Clock Tower, City Centre can take this bus to reach Festival Centre.
- Bus Number F08 (Feeder Bus): Guests from Al Qusais, Al Nahda, Ministry of Labour, Dubai Grand Hotel, Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA), Emirates Metro Station and Umm Ramool can take this bus to reach Festival Centre.
- Bus 64A comes from Ras AL Khor Terminus - Al Badia Entrance - Dubai Festival City; and vice versa (no metro stop in between)
- Bus 24 comes from Al Nahda – Airport Terminal 1 – Emirates Metro Station – Dubai Festival City; and vice versa (2 metro stops in between)
- By DFC Shuttle Bus:
For the convenience of the guest of the nearby hotels, Dubai Festival City has provided an absolutely Free Shuttle Bus to and from the following hotels. You may contact the respective Hotel Front Desks contact numbers, or you may call DFC Toll Free number on 800-332.
Holiday Inn express
Rhoda Hotels & Resort
Le Meridien Dubai
Copthorne Airport Hotel
City Seasons Dubai
Rove City Centre
Royal Continental Hotel
Versace Palazzo Dubai
Marriot Hotel – Al Jaddaf
In addition, another free shuttle bus operated by Premierre Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel with Dubai Festival City as one of its destinations. You may contact on this hotel on this number 04-2604000.
BY WATER TAXI
Air-conditioned Abra rides are available daily from 7.00 am – 12.00 midnight, from Al-Jaddaf to Dubai Festival City Mall every 10 minutes for just for AED 2 per trip.
Electrical Abra round trips are also available daily from 4.00 pm - 10.00 pm, from Dubai Festival City Mall
AED 60 per person / 30 minutes trip
AED 120 per person / 60 minutes trip
Dubai Festival City Mall is connected directly with Dubai Ferry, departing every day at 16:00 (4:00 P.M) from Festival Bay for a one hour round trip. Relax inside the luxurious interior as you enjoy a scenic journey at Dubai Ferry.
AED 50 silver class
AED75 gold class
New Metro Station ‘Dubai Creek Harbor’ scheduled to be open from 2020.
VIP Valet Parking: On entry to mall VIP Valet is available from Hard Rock Cafe entrance and Cruising Boulevard Road. On entry to mall road, follow signs.
Parking: Free parking daily. 8,000 car spaces.
Over 500 of the best international and local retail stores to satisfy any and every shopping craving you may ever have.
Drive to Dubai Festival City and let us park your car for you. Our Valet Parking service makes stepping into the mall a breeze. And when you’re ready to head home? Well collect your car and deliver it right to you, ensuring a level of convenience and luxury that is a true reward after an exciting day with us.
Customer Service Desk
We’re happy to help you find exactly what you’re looking for and help you understand all about our Customer Service Desk. Our Customer Service Desks are open during all shopping hours.
In an effort to make your experience at Dubai Festival City as pleasant as possible, our staff members are fluent in both Arabic and English. So feel free to ask any member of staff any question may be on your mind.
Dubai Festival City offers full support for those in need of wheelchair services. Please visit the Customer Service Desk to arrange for wheelchair usage or organize ahead of time.
Avail our Trolley Valet service for AED 15 at the Mezzanine floor near Ikea and Carrefour.
Providing customers the ease and convenience of transportation to their desired store/destination at Dubai Festival City Mall. Take a ride now for just AED 15 per person.
Nol Recharging Station
Recharge your Nol card at RTA's Nol Card Machine located at the Mezzanine floor near Ikea and Carrefour
MALL UPGRADE IKEA ENTRANCE
The taxi pick up has been relocated - Apologize for the inconveniece , additional signage has been installed to guide our customers for further help.
You’ll find 6 prayer rooms around the Mall – for both men and women. They’re located at ground floor by Cafe Bateel ,Charles & Keith, Barakat Optical(opposite) & Robinsons Department Store. For more information you may visit the customer service desk.
Electric cars charging stations
Dubai Festival City Mall has 3 electric cars charging stations- these stations are located in the Centerpoint Parking (Lower Basement).
We have 21 parents' rooms for your convenience.They are located on Ground Floor next to American Eagle & Starbucks Cafe. You will also find them located on the First Floor next to Kate Spade, Amorino Cafe & Adrianna Papell. For more information you may visit our customer service desk.